Hi everyone, and welcome to my eighth week of Zodiac Book Recommendations. Every week I’m recommending books for one of the zodiac signs, starting with Aquarius and ending with Capricorn, after chronological order. This week I have three book recommendations for Virgo.
The earth beneath you is the element of Virgo, and it’s the one you should embrace this week with my book recommendations. Like every other zodiac sign, the Virgo have their strengths and weaknesses, and with these qualities in mind I have tried to find suitable book recommendations. I hope that whoever you are, whether you are a Virgo yourself or someone who knows a Virgo, you’ll enjoy these book recommendations.
For the Zodiac sign Virgo I’m recommending the following books,
The books I’ve chosen are ones that I think celebrate Virgo qualities in one way or another. I hope you’ll love these books, and maybe even find a new favorite. Check out my book recommendations for the other zodiac signs too. Next week I’m doing Libra, see previous recommendations here.
Hi fellow readers, and welcome to Five Days of Romance. For five days, including today, I’ll be posting romantic bookish posts in celebration of Valentine’s Day, and this lovely time of romance. I’ll be posting the following posts,
- Romance Book Recommendations (today, see below)
- Romantic Book Postcards (Feb 12, 2017)
- Book Girlfriends (Feb 13, 2017)
- Recipe for the Perfect Date (Feb 14, 2017)
- Anticipated Romance Reads (Feb 15, 2017)
Stay tuned the following week, because you don’t want to miss these posts and get that romance on. There is something for everyone!
This first day of Five Days of Romance I have some romance book recommendations for you all. I specifically have 14 books that I’ve read and loved. These books are a mix of Young Adult, New Adult and Adult books, and they all have diverse characters in one way or another.
These 14 Romance novels are ones that I really love. They all vary a lot in style, age of protagonist and story, but they have all mesmerized me in one way or another. I really recommend them, and they’re perfect in time for Valentine’s Day. A good romance novel is just what you need when love is in the air.
- The Year We Fell Down by Sarina Bowen. New Adult, sports, disabled protagonist.
- Rumor Has It by Farrah F. Polestico. Young Adult, theater, Filipino main characters.
- We Awaken by Calista Lynne. Young Adult, Fantasy, asexual protagonist.
- Keeping Her Secret by Sarah Nicolas. Young Adult, camp, bisexual Indian protagonist.
- Everything Leads To You by Nina LaCour. Young Adult, Hollywood, gay biracial protagonist.
- The Melody of You and Me by M. Hollis. New Adult, pansexual protagonist.
- The Unforgettables by G.L. Tomas. Young Adult, Haitian-American protagonist.
- Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkes. Young Adult, forbidden love, Mexican love interest.
- Complementary and Acute by Ella Lyons. Young Adult, boarding school, gay protagonist.
- Roller Girl by Vanessa North. Adult, sports, trans lesbian protagonist.
- More Than Fashion by Elizabeth Briggs. New Adult, reality TV, Korean-American protagonist.
- Interim Goddess of Love by Mina V. Esguerra. Young Adult, Fantasy, Filipino main characters.
- Tell Me Again How A Crush Should Feel by Sara Farizan. Young Adult, gay Persian protagonist.
- Prep and Prejudice by Miren B. Flores. Adult, Filipino main characters.
Have you read any of these books, are you excited to read any of them? Do you want to get that romance on with a cozy book?
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. If you want to read more about their blog feature and join the fun, you can do it here.
This week the theme for Top Ten Tuesday is Ten Underrated/Hidden Gem Books I’ve Read In The Past Year Or So and I honestly think it’s the best topic. I mean recommending underrated books is literally the best thing ever. So down below is a list of eight books that I think don’t get enough love, and that should be on everyone’s TBR. I love these books beyond anything, and you all need to get them as soon as possible.
- Plastic Wings by C.T Callahan.
- Rumor Has It by Farrah F. Polestico
- My Year of Epic Rock by Andrea Pyros
- salt. by Nayyirah Waheed
- Dreaming of Antigone by Robin Bridges
- The Smell of Other People’s Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock
- Complementary and Acute by Ella Lyons
- Prep and Prejudice by Miren B. Flores