Hi everyone and welcome to the last day of Five Days of Romance. Even though Valentine’s Day is over doesn’t mean the romance has to be. Personally I love romance the most, and have a bunch of books I own I’ll be reading when I get more time away from some of my ARCs. I thought I’d share some of the romance books I’m truly anticipating to read at the moment.
These are 14 Romance novels that I own and am dying to read, but haven’t gotten around to just yet. They all come highly recommended by friends and loved ones, and I’d take their recommendations over anyone’s so I know these books will be great. Hence, why I’m excited to read them. The books I’m anticipating to read are,
- Act Like It by Lucy Parker.
- Dare to Love by C.P. Santi.
- Ash by Malinda Lo.
- If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo.
- Last Will and Testament by Dahlia Adler.
- More Than Distance by Elizabeth Briggs.
- Trade Me by Courtney Milan.
- Keeping the Distance by Clarisse David.
- Not Your Sidekick by C.B. Lee.
- Something in Between by Melissa De La Cruz.
- Love On My Mind by Tracey Livesay.
- That Thing Between Eli & Gwen by J.J. McAvoy.
- Under the Lights by Dahlia Adler.
- The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon.
This was Day 5 of Five Days of Romance, and the end of this blog series. However, the romance lives on, and we can always find it in a book whenever we desire. To check out my earlier posts for Five Days of Romance, go here.
Have you read any of these books, or are you also excited to read any of them? Is there a special book you have your eye on?