Today is the first day of August and I’ll be partaking in an event called ARC August created by Octavia and Shelly at Read.Sleep.Repeat. I really couldn’t be more excited, I have quite a few couple of ARCs that I want to get through this month and joining this event will really push me to get those review copies behind me.
So which books will I be reading? Well first of all we should look through which ARCs I actually own. Mostly I have a bunch I got throughout the year on Netgalley, and the ones I currently have on my Netgalley shelf are,
- Risuko by David Kudler
- Reflection: The Stranger in the Mirror by Rachel R Smith
- Nirvana by J.R. Stewart
- How Many Letters Are in Goodbye? by Yvonne Cassidy
- The Syndicate by Sophie Davis
- Anything But Love by Abigail Strom
- Waking Olivia by Elizabeth O’Roark
- Clancy of the Undertow by Christopher Currie
Another ARC I also have, which was given to me by the author is,
- Assassins: Discord by Erica Cameron
All in all I have 9 ARCs that I can choose from and read but considering the fact that August is going to be a pretty busy month for me I’m not sure I’ll be able to get through them all. The goal I’m going to aim for is 4, about one ARC per week. Will I make it? I’m not sure but I’m excited to find out!