This week the theme of Top Ten Tuesday is REWIND meaning we should back and do a topic we missed over the years, or recently, or a topic we really want to revisit. Considering this is only my second week of doing Top Ten Tuesday this fit me like a T. I looked at all their previous topics and found one that fit me just perfectly, Top Ten Books I HAD to Buy but Still Have Not Read. For those who don’t know me, I’m a serial e-book buyer. I’m on Amazon all the time and am always searching for good books for a good price (this also inspired me to start my blog feature Freebie Friday). This has left me with a lot of books in my kindle library and also a few in my physical library that I’ve still not read. So here are ten books I had to buy but still haven’t read,
1. I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You by Ally Carter.
2. Flat Out Love by Jessica Park.
3. The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma.
4. Seven Ways We Lie by Riley Redgate.
5. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller.
6. The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa.
7. How To Be Bad by E. Lockhart, Sarah Mlynowski and Lauren Myracle.
8. The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi.
9. The Unearthly by Laura Thalassa.
10. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas.