Unexpectedly, I have bought a lot of books this month. Both ebooks for my kindle and paperbacks, two I bought from Book Depository and the rest I bought in a little secondhand shop in my town. Sometimes, especially when I’m in a book slump, I tend to go on a shopping spree to help me cure that. Also book deals on Amazon are my savior, I mean 99 cents for a book? That is heaven. I thought I’d share which books I’ve bought this month, and if they look interesting you can get them too!
Ebooks Bought in October
- Prep and Prejudice by Miren B. Flores. Goodreads. Amazon.
- Rumor Has It by Farrah F. Polestico. Goodreads. Amazon.
- Next To Me by Allie Everhart. Goodreads. Amazon.
- Style by Chelsea M. Cameron. Goodreads. Amazon.
- Act Like It by Lucy Parker. Goodreads. Amazon.
- A Family for Christmas by Noelle Adams. Goodreads. Amazon.
- When You Came Back by Yesenia Vargas. Goodreads. Amazon.
- Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl. Goodreads. Amazon.
- Just Juliet by Charlotte Reagan. Goodreads. Amazon.
- Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. Goodreads. Amazon.
Paperbacks Bought New in October
- Girl Hearts Girl by Lucy Sutcliffe. Goodreads. Amazon. Book Depository.
- My Year of Epic Rock by Andrea Pyros. Goodreads. Amazon. Book Depository.
Paperbacks Bought Secondhand in October
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman. Goodreads. Amazon. Book Depository.
- False Memory by Dan Krokos. Goodreads. Amazon. Book Depository.
- Unbreakable by Kami Garcia. Goodreads. Amazon. Book Depository.
- Anastasia’s Secret by Susanne Dunlap. Goodreads. Amazon. Book Depository.
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. Goodreads. Amazon. Book Depository.
I can’t believe I have bought that I have bought this many books, sometimes you don’t realize it until you actually put it all together like this. Most of these were rather cheap, somewhere between a dollar or two so it looks more expensive than it was, but I’m excited to read them all nevertheless. A good book to cozy up with on a cold day is the best feeling.
What books have you bought lately? Have you read any of the books I purchased?
5 thoughts on “My Latest Book Purchases”
I’m curious to see what you think about Style. I’ve been debating on reading it! What a huge October haul! They all look like wonderful reads!
I think I’m reading Style this month, I’ll definitely tell you what I thought! Thank you!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Great! Looking forward to it!
Ahhh! You have to post what you think of Style! I think it’s such a cute, sweet read!!
Oh I definitely will, I can’t wait to read it!