Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. If you want to read more about their blog feature and join the fun, you can do it here.
This week the theme for Top Ten Tuesday is Thanksgiving freebie, which means we should list things or books we’re thankful for. I thought that this week I’d list eight books I’m thankful for in one way or the other. We all know how important books are, what they say, what they represent, as well as main and side characters can mean so much to someone. Down below are eight books I’m thankful exist, I haven’t read them all yet (two are unread) but they already mean more to me than anything else.
- Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here by Anna Breslaw
- My Year of Epic Rock by Andrea Pyros
- Underneath Everything by Marcy Beller Paul
- The Melody of You and Me by Maria Hollis
- Hothouse Flower by Krista & Becca Ritchie
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
- Far From You by Tess Sharpe
- Tell Me Again How A Crush Should Feel by Sara Farizan
What books are you thankful for? What did you make your Top Ten Tuesday post about this week?
2 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday #6 Eight Books I’m Thankful For”
I don’t know any of these books, but I am very excited to check them out! Great list! My TTT
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/11/22/top-ten-tuesday-84/