Hi, galaxy travelers and readers! As the title of this post suggests, I made a last minute decision to, for the second year in a row, join ARC August hosted by Read.Sleep.Repeat. Last year I thought it went so-so for me since I didn’t read the books I wanted to go through during the month. However, I’m excited to give it another shot this year. Especially since I’m actually reading a lot more this summer. I’m very excited to share my August TBR with you all.
The ARCs I want to get through during August are the following,
- The Hearts We Sold by Emily Lloyd-Jones. Release date Aug 8.
- The Tiger’s Watch by Julia Ember. Release date Aug 22.
- Brooding YA Hero by Carrie Ann DiRisio. Release date Oct 3.
- Not Now, Not Ever by Lily Anderson. Release date Nov 21.
I have a few ARC requests pending so I might also add a few more books to my TBR before the month is over. I’m really hoping I’ll be accepted for them, but we’ll see how it goes.
August Backlist TBR
However, expect for the ARCs I want to read this month, I also want to get through a few backlist books on my shelves. I have a lot of unread books on my shelves and because of a number of ARCs I’ve read recently, I’ve been lazy with getting around to backlist books. A couple of more books I want to read during August are,
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare.
- Radio Silence by Alyssa Cole.
- The Terracotta Bride by Zen Cho.
- Breakup Anniversary by Dawn Lanuza.
- Kissing Day by Mina V. Esguerra.
- We Go Together by Carla de Guzman.
What does your August look like in terms of books? Are you joining ARC August? I want to hear all about the books you’re reading this month!
2 thoughts on “SURPRISE: I’m doing #ARCAugust ✯ Featuring My Entire August TBR”
Oooh Brooding YA Hero looks like such a fun read! I hope you enjoy it! And good luck with #ARCAugust—I’m participating too!
It really does and I hope so too. Thank you and good luck to you too!!
LikeLiked by 1 person