Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. If you want to read more about their blog feature and join the fun, you can do it here.
This week the theme for Top Ten Tuesday is Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Books Of X Genre. Even though this theme is almost like torture, picking favorites is really hard, this list just had to be made. However, I’m putting a twist on it. Instead of picking my all time favorite books in a specific genre I’m choosing my top ten favorite diverse books. These books have amazed me and mesmerized me. I want everyone to know of these books so they can read them too.
- 1. Interim Goddess of Love by Mina V. Esguerra. Buy on Amazon.
- 2. Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra & Dhonielle Clayton. Buy on Amazon.
- 3. The Smell of Other People’s Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock. Buy on Amazon.
- 4. Crazy, Stupid, Fauxmance by Shellee Roberts. Buy on Amazon.
- 5. More Than Fashion by Elizabeth Briggs. Buy on Amazon.
- 6. Keeping Her Secret by Sarah Nicolas. Buy on Amazon.
- 7. We Awaken by Calista Lynne. Buy on Amazon.
- 8. Unicorn Tracks by Julia Ember. Buy on Amazon.
- 9. Roller Girl by Vanessa North. Buy on Amazon.
- 10. Far From You by Tess Sharpe. Buy on Amazon.
6 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday #4 Top Ten All Time Favorite Diverse Books”
Oh this is an awesome choice of topic for a list! Love it 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
I haven’t read any of these. Why haven’t I read any of these?! :O Must.amend.now.
Thanks for sharing, and for stopping by my TTT earlier! 🙂
I hope you’ll love them as much as I did, and no problem!
ooh! Love ❤ ❤ I haven't read Smell of Other People's Houses yet, even though it's been on my list for a while!
It’s a really amazing book, very lyrical and magical in the way it’s written. I would strongly recommend it ❤